Friday, August 14, 2009

Heritage Builders - for your Family Tree!

The August Collab kits are in the store at Heritage Scrap. This month, we've all done kits to help you make your family tree charts. Here is my contribution to the Collab.

I prefer to make my Heritage Scrapbooks in an 8 X 10 size to make them easier to share with family members and even to frame! It is also convenient to include in my research notebook in this size. While I normally design in a 12 X 12 size and then adapt them to fit my layouts, I have done this kit for you in an 8 X 10. If you are using them to make a 12 X 12 page, simply place them on a 12 X 12 background! All of the kits use the same color scheme, so they mix and match perfectly and they are all on sale for the month of August at $2.00 each!!

I have used kits that have the spaces for children already printed on them, and it seems I never have the right number of spaces and have to fudge with them to get them to work. In this kit, I have made the frames and info blocks separate so you can add as many as you need on the Family Chart. There is also a traditional Pedigree chart, A Family Register made from a vintage Victorian form, and a vintage Marriage License and Certificate. The crowning jewel in this kit is the Victorian Fan Chart. What a unique way to present your Pedigree! This file is a .png with an opening for a photo should you choose to include one.

This month we are celebrating the ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY of Heritage Scrap and you will find sales of up to 50% off everything in the store thoughout the month! Check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment