Thursday, August 27, 2009

Coming Soon! Life Book Quick Pages!

OK, so I've been talking to some of you about doing a Life Book with us in the next round (which starts Monday, by the way!!) I've heard some concerns from some ladies who are genealogists, first, or maybe have some paper scrapping experience, but are just getting started in digital scrapbooking. Also, some of you are busy and not sure you can handle doing a layout each week.

My good friend, Vicki, suggested that I make some Quick Pages for circumstances such as these.

What I will do is make a Quick Page (or two) for each of the topics we will be doing in Life Book. Each Quick Page will have openings for photos, so you can just layer your pictures behind it. They will also have areas for journaling, so you can just add your text in the appropriate place, and *voila* your page is done. This will be a quick and easy way to get a Life Book done without all the "scrapping" involved. It will already be done for you!

I'm working on the first one now, and will post the information as soon as it is available!!

Have fun, and I hope to see you Monday night at 9 pm (EST)/6 pm PT in the Heritage Scrap Chat Room!

No comments:

Post a Comment