Sunday, July 12, 2009

Two New Products- and a Coupon!

Hello!

I just wanted to pop in today and let you know about two new items I have in the Heritage Scrap Store.

If you have some old family pictures of the vintage cars your family owned, this Antique Car Kit is the kit for you. Featuring vintage cars from the 10s to the 40s, this kit includes the papers and elements you need to document those Family Cars, or Family Trips for future generations! To see some sample layouts done by Helene, one of our Creative Team Members, please take a look in my designer gallery!

Also, to coincide with the Faith Section of our Life Book Challenge, I made a Faith and Heritage Word Art Set. This set features several scripture verses that go so well with Heritage Scrapping!

You can find the Faith and Heritage Word Art Set in the Heritage Scrap Store.

To see some sample layouts done with this Word Art Set, take a look at the Life Book: Faith Gallery!

Would you like to get this Word Art Set for free? Well, now you can! For the whole month of July, when you buy any of my Page Kits (valued at $3.50 or more), get any of my Word Art Sets FREE!

Keep watching this space. I'll have a Freebie Quick Page for you as soon as it hits the Heritage Scrap Store, using my new kit, Emily Grace! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment