Friday, March 6, 2009

My NEW kit and a FREEBIE!

Happy Spring!! (It's almost here!) Even here in the Snow Belt, the thermometer hit 60 degrees, and that's the magic number where the kids are allowed to go outside without a coat, so everyone is happy. :)

To celebrate, I have my new and very Spring-y Forget me Not Page Kit in the store, along with a matching FREE alpha for you to download. Just click on the images to go to the store to get them, now. And keep your eyes open for a challenge to win a free page kit when you make a Forget Me Not Layout!

While you are at Heritage Scrap, browsing through the Gallery, please be sure to take a look at Theresa's very touching layout, Danny, that she did with the Forget Me Not kit, and leave her some love. Thanks for using my products!

No comments:

Post a Comment