Friday, February 20, 2009

A "Real" Kit



















(Click image for a larger view)
Hi Lovely Ladies!

I had never made a whole kit before - just word art, alphas and elements. So I've been doing lots of tutorials and learning how to do neat things with my new software and I am the kind of person that has to just TRY something to prove to myself whether I can do it or not. So, as the Little Engine said, "I think I can. I think I can." :)

Here is the result of my first try. As soon as it hits the store, I'll come back here and post the link for you. Watch the Forum at Heritage Scrap because very soon, I'll be hosting my first designer challenge. Buy this kit from the store, use it to make a layout, post it in my gallery, and you will get the add on pack for free! Ooh, this is SO exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment